Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Website Under Construction...

Dear Friends of Vibrant Photography (and Classic Confections),

I've handed out quite a few business cards over the past few days and I just wanted to let everyone know that the bakery website is fully functional...but the photo website is still under wraps for a few more weeks.  It is taking a while to get all of the pictures and elements put together - so please bear with me as I complete this endeavor.  Should you have any photography needs while the site is being updated please feel free to contact me at christina.roth@rocketmail.com for any questions or pricing information!

Thanks so much for your support as I relaunch my photography business!   Should you need any baked goods I would love for you to visit my new bakery site at www.classic-confections.net when you get a chance!

Have a great weekend!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment