Sunday, September 27, 2009

...a grand adventure...








so it's been many months since i've written in the blog, but my life hasn't been idle by any means. after thinking about what a great mother i have, and all the blessings she's given me through the years...i decided to take mom on a little adventure. we decided that Las Vegas, NV would be the perfect mother-daughter getaway (and we invited her best friend Anne to come along as well). the pictures you see on this post are a selection of the photos that were taken during the trip. we were able to see many of the sights within the Vegas strip, as well as take a small day trip out to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. although i enjoyed Vegas...I have to admit that the naturalist in me enjoyed the short trip to the canyon way more than the rest of the vacation. i have never in my life seen such an amazing display of God's creation (and i have been to many places in my lifetime). this was by far one of my favorite traveling adventures, and i had some great company!

No comments:

Post a Comment